The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Bridgestone, Hostess, Universal Studios, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Procter & Gamble’s Marketing Director, Kevin Crociata, and Communications Manager, Rotha Penn, talk about being agile with Pantene‘s #WantThatHair Twitter campaign. >> eMarketer
- Bridgestone asked fans to recreate their #MyWinningMoment on Vine for a chance to become a reporter at the World Golf Championship – Bridgestone Invitational. >> YouTube
- Toyota’s Social Media Marketing Manager, Florence Drakton, explains how they leverage bloggers as major social media influencers. >> MediaPost
- Jonathan Anastas, VP of Global Brand Marketing and Head of Digital and Social at Activision, shares why YouTube is an important communication tool for engaging their gamer audience. >> Ad Age
- Hostess’ Twinkies brand is promoting its comeback by asking fans to “Prepare Your Cakeface” with videos of their excitement on Vine. >> Adweek
- MTV is one of the first brands to use Snapchat to promote a TV show. >> Brand Republic
- 7-Eleven is asking their fans to show off their #SlurpeeDance on Vine, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube after receiving their Slurpee on 7-Eleven Day. >> Mobile Commerce Daily
- Chipotle is sending their fans on an “Adventurrito” treasure hunt with clues posted on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. >> Daily Finance
- Universal Studios is one of the first brands using the new Facebook Stickers features to promote the debut of their Despicable Me 2 film. >> TechCrunch
- Kia has launched a Facebook app that uses games like a voice-controlled ski slalom to show off their new Forte’s tech features. >> Digiday
Disclosure: Procter & Gamble, Bridgestone, Florence Drakton, and Toyota are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more