The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from New Balance, American Airlines, Kraft Foods, and 10 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Stacey Howe, head of digital brand marketing for New Balance, explains their “scalpels approach versus a shotgun approach” to social media. >> Digiday
- Papa Johns is offering a free pizza to all of their fans who correctly guess the outcome of the Super Bowl’s coin toss on their Facebook page. >> Business Wire
- Esurance is holding a contest on their Facebook page for a chance to be their social media correspondent at SXSW. >> International Business Times
- American Airlines is announcing their new branding which includes tablets for flight attendants with the hashtag #newAmerican. >> Web Ink Now
- Dodge has created a Dodge Dart registry that lets fans ask friends and family on Facebook and Twitter to fund their purchase. >> Examiner
- Kraft Foods is kicking off their new Facebook campaign for their Capri Sun brand that gives moms daily tips for keeping their kids active. >> MediaPost
- The Coca-Cola Company is making a social game out of their Super Bowl ad on Facebook that asks fans to help decide which of three teams will reach a Coca-Cola bottle first. >> Ad Age
- Brace Rennels, Director of Social Community Strategy at EMC, explains the social component to their members’ experience that rewards members with badges for their engagement. >> BtoB Online
- Ciroc Vodka’s Brand Content Director Aubrey Flynn talks about how their content distinguishes them from a crowded market. >> Digiday
- Roxy is asking their fans to share how they challenge themselves to live a unique life using #ROXYDARES for a chance to win a trip with professional athletes. >> Market Watch
Disclosure: Kraft Foods, The Coca-Cola Company, EMC, and Roxy are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York
- Social media case studies from Nintendo, Kimberly-Clark, Nissan, and 18 more