The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Nissan, Hanes, General Electric, and 12 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Nissan’s General Manager of Social Media and Digital Engagement, David Parkinson, explains the success of their #JukeRide social campaign that recorded over 10 million fan interactions on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. >> The Drum
- General Electric hosted a user-generated “science fair” by asking fans to submit experiments using Vine and Twitter. >> ClickZ
- Jack In The Box’s Director of Marketing Communications, Andrea Shuff, talks about why they used Vine for their “Go Big” summer campaign. >> Campaign Brief
- 3M used the “long-lost Twitter handle” of their founder, William McKnight, in a YouTube video reminding employees of individual social media standards and the brand’s continuing legacy. >> YouTube
- Ford celebrated Mustang’s 50th birthday with a YouTube video series, “Mustang Countdown.” >> MediaPost
- Nadia Kokni, Global Communications Director of Bacardi’s Martini brand, explains their new Facebook gaming app in which users try to charm their way into an exclusive party for a chance to win a real invitation to their gala. >> Marketing Magazine
- Hanes asked women to disclose their underwear color on Facebook and Twitter for a chance to win “something colorful.” >> Social News Daily
- Tide, Volkswagen, and The Weather Channel used Vine and 15-second YouTube videos to get in on Discovery Channel’s Shark Week action. >> Adweek
- Armani has teamed up with fashion bloggers to connect with a new audience using Instagram Video. >> Nitrogram
- Tiffany & Co. has been named the most engaging retailer on Facebook according to an Expion study of brands’ likes, comments, and shares per post. >> Internet Retailer
Disclosure: General Electric, 3M, and Procter & Gamble’s Tide are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more