The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Peeps, Old Spice, Smirnoff, and 16 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- PepsiCo’s Shiv Singh, Frito-Lay’s Jen Saenz, and Facebook’s Kevin Knight talk about what fans demand of new marketing. >> SmartBrief
- Volkswagen announced their new Smileage app that connects their drivers’ road trips to their social accounts. >> Digital Buzz Blog
- Peeps is encouraging their fans to share their crafty marshmallow chick creations on Facebook and Twitter. >> Adweek
- Old Spice’s new Director of Marketing, a wolf mascot, is busy tweeting and heading up a new Tumblr account. >> Branding Magazine
- World Wrestling Entertainment’s Perkins Miller and Stephanie McMahon explain strategies behind some of their huge social media successes. >> The Austin Chronicle
- Pizza Hut held 140-second interviews for their Social Media and Digital Advertising Manager position at SXSW. >> Forbes
- McDonald’s Director of Social Media, Rick Wion, talks about how they find real-time marketing opportunities. >> eMarketer
- Land O’ Lakes is leveraging Pinterest’s affinity for food pins to donate meals to Feed America. >> MediaPost
- Smirnoff tested their Mixhibit campaign at SXSW that turns tweets, check-ins, and other social media interactions into a video. >> SXSW
- Unilever’s Dove brand is promoting their Real Beauty campaign with a Facebook app that displaces “feel bad ads” with positive, personal messages. >> Brandchannel
Disclosure: Old Spice, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, and Rick Wion are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Sprint, Tiffany & Co., KFC, and more
- TD Ameritrade social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- Walgreens social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit
- E. & J. Gallo Winery social media case study — Live from the Brands-Only Summit