The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Procter & Gamble, Hyundai, Gap, and 16 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in yesterday’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Procter & Gamble’s Fabric Care Digital Brand Manager, Eric Gruen, talks about integrating Facebook and Twitter engagement with digital billboards for their Downy brand. >> Adweek
- General Electric is giving aviation enthusiasts on Instagram a chance to be a part of a behind-the-scenes tour of their facility in Ohio by telling them why they’re an #avgeek. >> Digiday
- Hyundai created several Vine videos to show their new Genesis R-Spec going from zero to 60 mph in under six seconds. >> MediaPost
- Kimberly-Clark is using online data to improve their CRM system and help guide their social media marketing strategy. >> The Guardian
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate has launched a YouTube contest for fans to submit videos of their children or pets giving a tour to explain what the “value of a home” is. >> Digiday
- Dell, Domino’s, Best Buy, and American Airlines are commended for bringing their brands back with great customer service in social media. >> Business Insider
- Popeye’s is asking fans to submit Vine videos of their own version of the restaurant’s theme song using #LoveThatChicken. >> Mobile Commerce Daily
- Gap is among the first brands to use GIFs on Facebook, using content from their “What’s Blue to You” Tumblr campaign. >> Adweek
- Mars’ Combos brand is using its social channels to gather fans’ input about epic ways to eat their new seven layer dip. >> ClickZ
- McDonald’s, Urban Outfitters, Lowe’s Home Improvement, and Taco Bell are recognized as thought leaders and for their best practices on Vine. >> The Drum
Disclosure: Procter & Gamble, Downy, General Electric, Hyundai, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Best Buy, McDonald’s, Lowe’s Home Improvement, and Taco Bell are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- The Brands-Only Summit recap: 304 social media leaders. 161 brands. 3 incredible days.
- Social media case studies from Kraft Foods, Hasbro, MasterCard, and 21 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Norwegian Cruise Line, Fannie Mae, and TD [...]