The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Samsung, Axe, Jaguar, and 10 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Samsung is asking their fans to participate in a crowdsourced short film by tagging their Twitter and Instagram photos with #WeAllShare. >> Brandchannel
- Sony Pictures Television’s Director of Digital Marketing, Steven Gadecki, shares his experience with L.L.Bean’s Million Moment Mission social media campaign. >> Brian Solis
- Axe is promoting their Axe Apollo Space Academy campaign on Facebook to send 22 contest winners to the edge of space with the support of their local community. >> Adverblog
- HBO VP of Social Media and Marketing Sabrina Caluori explains how they keep fans interacting with characters from their show Girls even during their off-season >> Mashable
- Toyota is asking their fans to submit photos via Twitter and Instagram with the tag #WishGranted for a chance to be featured in their Super Bowl ad. >> Autoblog
- The Madison Hotel is including a “Dedicated Social Media Butler” in their Inauguration Package who will chronicle your experience there on various social media channels. >> CNBC
- Pizza Hut is giving their fans a chance to appear in their Super Bowl commercial by submitting videos to Facebook and Twitter using the common quarterback shout, “Hut. Hut.” >> USA Today
- Jaguar is asking their fans to #CaptureaJag using Instagram for a chance to be the first U.S. driver of their new F-Type model. >> Luxury Daily
- Hasbro is taking votes on Facebook for which Monopoly token to replace in 2013.>> CNN
- Heineken has been ranked as the “most socially devoted Facebook brand” with a 66% fan response rate compared to the 34.17% industry average. >> Beverage Daily
Disclosure: Sony Pictures Television, Toyota, and Pizza Hut are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Cisco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buick, and 15 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more