The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Samsung, Land O’Lakes, American Airlines, and 38 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- MasterCard’s CMO, Raja Rajamannar, shares how their global #PricelessNewYear campaign is built for social media. >> The Wall Street Journal
- Samsung, Amazon, and Nike topped the lists of global brands with the most followers on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter according to a study by Starcount. >> Brandchannel
- Starz Executive Director of Digital Marketing Erin Dwyer talks about building buzz for The White Queen on Facebook. >> AllFacebook
- Land O’Lakes says Pinterest is their third highest organic traffic driver with pins focused on featuring the farms where their products come from. >> ClickZ
- Oreo’s famous Superbowl tweet, Jell-O’s #FML campaign, and Charmin’s #tweetfromtheseat campaign make this list of most memorable Twitter campaigns of 2013. >> Search Engine Watch
- The Coca-Cola Company asked their fans to share acts of kindness using #ReasonstoBelieve on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. >> The Drum
- Nestlé’s DiGiorno Pizza, Tesco Moblie, and American Airlines are recognized for their spot-on real-time Twitter strategies. >> Adweek
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is targeting younger audiences by focusing on social media influencers and hosting social events. >> Social Media Today
- Diageo’s Ciroc brand offered to give out discounted cab rides during the holidays if they received 10,000 pledges on Facebook and Twitter to never drink and drive using #CIROCthenewyear. >> Ad Age
- Red Bull’s YouTube presence, General Electric’s Tumblr, Lowe’s Home Improvement’s Vine videos, and General Mills’ food blog are cited as the best brand content of 2013 according to Digiday. >> Digiday
Disclosure: Oreo, Jell-O, Charmin, The Coca-Cola Company, General Electric, Lowe’s Home Improvement, and General Mills are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more