The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from SAP, McDonald’s, Dodge, and more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Gerry Moran, Director of Social Media Marketing at SAP, explains how they run 50 monthly promotional campaigns in 25 different industries. >> SmartBrief
- Ramin Mobasseri, Enterprise Solutions Manager of Collaboration and Enterprise Social at eBay, shares how they built a successful and engaging social intranet. >> Ragan
- Dunkin’ Donuts, Samsung, and Target are recognized for their creative and clever uses of Vine. >> Fast Company
- McDonald’s Global Director of Digital and Social Media, Sosti Ropaitis, discusses their social media content strategy that is based on “storytelling with inherent social value.” >> Ad Age
- Dodge sent real-time video replies to tweets about their recent Durango commercial featuring Ron Burgundy. >> Adweek
- Pizza Hut invited several bloggers on a “familiarization trip” to launch their 3-Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza. >> Forbes
- Anheuser-Busch InBev VP of Digital Marketing Lucas Herscovici discusses how they use analytics and targeted content to drive sales from social media. >> Ad Age
- Natanya Anderson, Whole Foods Market’s Director of Social Media and Digital Marketing, shares their local and brand-level social media strategies. >> SmartBrief
- Johnson & Johnson is donating money to charity for every fan who takes the #EyePledge by sharing a photo through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. >> Mobile Commerce Daily
- Old Spice, Taco Bell, Oreo, and Orbitz are among the top five most notorious brand “feuds” on Twitter. >> Mashable
Disclosure: eBay, Dunkin’ Donuts, Target, McDonald’s, Sosti Ropaitis, Pizza Hut, Whole Foods Market, Natanya Anderson, Johnson & Johnson, and Taco Bell are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media job openings and new hires at L’Oréal, BMC Software, TD Ameritrade, and more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas