The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Sprint, Tiffany & Co., KFC, and more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Global Social Media Marketing Manager Felicia Yukich talks about integrating Pinterest’s Place Pins feature in their online trip-planning service. >> ClickZ
- Sprint honored one lucky fan and her followers by giving her an exclusive look at their new ad on Twitter and Facebook. >> Ad Age
- Time Warner’s TNT channel released the entire script of their new show Mob City on Twitter using #MobScript. >> The New York Times
- GE gave their fans a chance to win 3D printed gifts designed by celebrities when they tweeted #3DPrintMyGift. >> Geekosystem
- Capital One asked their fans to tweet about what they’re #Saving4 for a chance to win the funds to do it. >> The Wall Street Journal
- Ben & Jerry’s, Michael Kors, and Lexus compare metrics from some of their first sponsored Instagram posts. >> Digiday
- Tiffany & Co. is using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to feature holiday gift ideas during their #TiffanyCountdown. >> ClickZ
- Nokia let Facebook fans share personalized holiday cards with images from their #HolidayRealness documentary series featuring real people with unusual ways of celebrating the holidays. >> The Drum
- Kellogg Company is commended for boosting ROI with their three-month Krave social media campaign. >> Business 2 Community
- KFC is asking their fans to tweet about conflicts they would like to resolve this Christmas over a bucket of fried chicken using #UniteThisXmas for a chance to be featured in one of their commercials. >> AdWeek
Disclosure: General Electric, The Capital Group, Capital One, Michael Kors, and Kellogg Company are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from MGM Resorts International, Sony, Heinz, and 12 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Johnson Controls, Adidas, Patrón Spirits Company, and [...]
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more