The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Stella Artois, American Family Insurance, Topshop, and 8 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Stella Artois has created a Facebook app that integrates Google Street View so that their fans can send virtual carolers to their friends’ homes. >> PSFK
- Michael Kors has launched an interactive holiday e-card asking what you would like to #CelebrateWith that fans can share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. >> Creativity
- In appreciation of our country’s veterans, American Family Insurance started a #30DaysofThanks campaign so fans can share their own gratitude to these heroes via social media. >> American Family Blog
- Topshop encouraged fans to guess who their mystery Christmas film star would be using daily clues on Twitter and Facebook. >> Fashion and Mash
- PepsiCo and Purina have launched a social newsroom that features fans’ Facebook posts and Instagram photos. >> Digiday
- The New York Times is working on a smart mirror for fans that will project personalized news stories based on face recognition connected to their social profiles. >> Adweek
- Chevrolet is letting fans create and share holiday postcards on Facebook and Twitter for a chance to win a new car. >> MediaPost
- FOX is promoting their new movie Hitchcock with an Instagram contest that asks fans to share their “Master of Suspense”-inspired photos. >> Adverblog
- Huggies generated $2.5 million in sales with a Facebook coupon that doubled the value for users when they shared it. >> Digiday
- Lexus is donating $10 to the Boys and Girls Club for every Foursquare check-in they receive through their Facebook app. >> Foursquare Blog
Disclosure: American Family Insurance is a SocialMedia.org member (and an awesome one at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas
- Social media case studies from Liberty Mutual, U-Haul, Pizza Hut, and more