The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Tide, Red Robin, Hyundai and 31 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- General Electric’s Global Manager of Digital Marketing, Katrina Craigwell, The Home Depot’s Senior Manager of Social Media, Mandy Hunsicker, and M&M’s Senior Marketing Director, Seth Klugherz, talk about leveraging stop-motion Vine videos. >> Digiday
- Tide made their own commentary on other brands’ commercials during the Super Bowl with Vine videos using #GetsItOut. >> Renegade
- Red Robin shares their successes and lessons learned from using enterprise social networking tool Yammer. >> Fast Company
- Hyundai focused its Super Bowl tweeting strategy on making positive interactions with brands like Cheerios, Mitsubishi, and more. >> Ad Age
- Heinz earned more than 10,000 shares of their Facebook quiz app which was used to send coupons to fans and gain data on shopping habits. >> SocialTimes
- Caribou Coffee created a 64-foot tall Pinterest board in the Mall of America featuring their fans’ #CaribouInspires pins. >> Digiday
- Jaguar took a “villainous” approach to their Super Bowl social strategy by buying up promoted space on Twitter from other brands during the game. >> Adweek
- Diageo’s Smirnoff brand is asking their fans to pin a photo of their guilty pleasure using #SMIRNOFFSorbet to Pinterest for a chance to earn the money to make that guilty pleasure come to life. >> ClickZ
- Virgin America has created an in-flight social network so that passengers can connect with one another. >> The Boston Globe
- TGI Fridays is giving away gift cards for a plate of wings this Valentine’s Day to 500 lucky Twitter followers who use #thankswingman. >> The Hub
Disclosure: General Electric, The Home Depot, Mandy Hunsicker, Tide, Red Robin, Cheerios, and Heinz are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York