The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from TOMS, T-Mobile, Heineken, and 10 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- To promote their new eyewear, TOMS is letting visitors virtually try on their sunglasses and post snapshots of themselves on Facebook. >> TOMS
- T-Mobile is surprising fans by touring the country with their Unlimited Cheer Team. They’ll announce their locations via Foursquare and other social media channels, and the first customer to check-in will win prizes. >> About Foursquare
- With the help of Jimmy Fallon, Ford is writing a Super Bowl ad for their new Lincoln Motor brand based on fans’ tweets. >> TechCrunch
- Pernod Ricard — parent company to brands like Kahlua, Jameson, and more — explains why they use a social intranet to crowdsource ideas from all 18,000 of their employees. >> MarketingWeek
- Nike has created a Facebook app that converts Nike+ and Fuelband data into energy for your character in their new NikeFuel Missions game. >> PSFK
- On #GlobalDominosDay, Domino’s Facebook pages around the world offered the same pizza deal internationally for one day. >> Brandchannel
- Heineken is celebrating their 140th birthday by showcasing fans’ Facebook wall posts on the actual wall of their Amsterdam brewery using a light show made of 5,000 Heineken bottles. >> Creative Boom
- Petco is playing Santa this season by granting pets’ holiday wishes when their owners tweet using the #DearPetco hashtag. >> The Petco Scoop
- In celebration of reaching 100,000 Facebook fans, Pizza Hut gave away 110 bottles of their novelty perfume, Eau de Pizza Hut. >> Adweek
- Puma is asking fans to take pictures of their shoes when they travel to share on Instagram, Facebook, and their website for a chance to win weekly prizes. >> Puma
Disclosure: Pizza Hut and Puma are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Cisco, Dunkin’ Donuts, Buick, and 15 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Estee Lauder, Sears, SunTrust, and more
- Social media case studies from Dell, MasterCard, American Airlines, and 14 more