The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Transamerica, TD Ameritrade, Cisco Systems, and 20 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Allan Gungormez, Transamerica’s Enterprise Director of Social Media Strategy, talks about directing their “Finfluence” social campaign in a highly regulated industry. >> Social Media Today
- TD Ameritrade Director of Marketing and Partnerships Dedra DeLilli explains their #ItAddsUp social campaign supporting the next generation of Olympic athletes and their incremental efforts to competing in 2018. >> MediaPost
- National Geographic Channel Director of Digital Marketing Katy Anadale shares the strategy behind their social campaign with a top trending hashtag, #KillingKennedy. >> Marketing Land
- McDonald’s is letting their fans send #CheerstoSochi tweets directly to the Olympic Village where athletes can view and print those messages on ribbons to wear around their wrists. >> YouTube
- L’Oréal’s Director of Social Media for Lancôme, Mimi Banks, and Williams-Sonoma’s VP of Brand Marketing for West Elm, Abigail Jacobs, talk about featuring user-generated photos from Instagram in their marketing. >> Bloomberg Businessweek
- Amazon, eBay, Nintendo, and others top the list of Simply Measured’s report on tweet frequency and use of links in tweets. >> GeekWire
- Toyota is teaming up with Disney to feature the Muppets in a live chat during the Super Bowl using #NoRoomForBoring. >> MediaPost
- Cisco Systems, Dell, and others are recognized as top BtoB brands using social media to put their audiences first. >> Social Media Today
- M&M’s is pairing up with ABC’s The Bachelor to share viewing party recipes and games on Facebook and Twitter using #ManCandyMondays. >> ClickZ
- MasterCard worked with Justin Timberlake to send their cardholders and social media fans a surprise when they tweeted or posted to Instagram using #PricelessSurprises. >> Brandchannel
Disclosure: Allan Gungormez, Transamerica, TD Ameritrade, McDonald’s, eBay, Nintendo, Toyota, and Cisco Systems are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media job openings and new hires at L’Oréal, BMC Software, TD Ameritrade, and more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Walgreens, Taco Bell, Scottrade and more
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell Dallas