The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Truvia, Lacoste, Prudential Financial, and 9 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form on the right.
- Truvia is asking their Facebook fans to “Turn the Town Truvia” by nominating the local restaurants they wish had a Truvia sweetener option. >> MediaPost
- Volkswagen promoted their new Polo car model with a first-of-its-kind tweet race that resulted in more than 150,000 tweets eight hours after launching, at a rate of five tweets per second. >> Adverblog
- In celebration of their 80th anniversary, Lacoste is inviting their Facebook fans to create a futuristic shirt for their Polo of the Future. >> Ad Age
- P&G’s Iams brand is letting their Facebook fans vote for which loveable pet story they’ll air as a new commerical. >> Brandchannel
- Prudential Financial’s Director of Social Media Strategy, Augie Ray, explains why Pinterest may not be a promising avenue for financial services. >> CMO
- Buick asked pinners and bloggers to create inspiration boards for their Pinboard to Dashboard contest based on how their Encore model fit with the pinner’s personal style. >> GM News
- Dunkin Donuts is giving their Facebook fans a chance to send holiday greetings to their friends and family from a Times Square billboard on New Year’s Eve. >> Trend Hunter
- Friskies has created a Facebook app that allows you to “Catify Yourself” and share these images with your friends. >> Digiday
- Amway held a home demo contest encouraging their distributors to make demonstration videos using their products. Their videos were posted to Facebook. >> YouTube
Disclosure: P&G, Prudential Financial, and Amway are SocialMedia.org members (and an awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Hallmark, Best Buy, Paramount, and 7 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Rogers Communications, Sally Beauty, Gap, and more
- Social media case studies from Univision, Subway, Honda, and 12 more