The Big List Blog
Social media case studies from Xerox, Toyota, Procter & Gamble, and 14 more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- GE, Burberry, Michael Kors, and others are recognized as some of the first brands to use Instagram for video. >> Ad Age
- Jay Bartlett, VP of Global Social Marketing at Xerox, talks about how they use content to drive their social transformation. >> Digiday
- Domino’s has created a Pinterest page to show their effort to recycle materials with their old logo into goods like scarves and bowls. >> Brand Flakes for Breakfast
- Toyota has launched a new social configurator where friends can create a car together in a Google Hangout session. >> Digital Innovation Today
- Amazon has designed a social gift card that allows customers to pitch in and get their Facebook friends gift cards for their birthday. >> Venture Beat
- Procter & Gamble is using Vine, Facebook, and Twitter to broadcast their Everyday Effect campaign taking over New York City. >> Brandchannel
- Sears Holdings Corporation, Oscar Mayer, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Oral-B, and more took to Twitter to celebrate Father’s Day with their fans. >> The Realtime Report
- Yahoo! is offering 49ers fans a chance to have their photo featured on one of the big screens at the Levi’s Stadium by uploading it to their Flickr album. >> Niners Nation
- Viacom has partnered with Twitter to deliver real-time highlights of the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. >> Broadcast Engineering
- Energizer Holdings’ Schick brand has launched a new Facebook app that asks fans to participate in daily contests by uploading images with descriptions of why they deserve that day’s giveaway. >> Digiday
Disclosure: Sears Holdings Corporation, Jay Bartlett, Xerox, Toyota, Procter & Gamble, GE, Michael Kors, and Yahoo! are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media case studies from Taco Bell, GE, The Clorox Company, and 16 more
- SocialMedia.org’s weekly list of upcoming word of mouth and social media conferences
- Social media job openings and new hires at Capital One, The Coca-Cola Company, Panasonic, and [...]
- All the great ideas, tweets, and takeaways from BlogWell New York