The Big List Blog
SocialMedia.org’s Big List: IBM, Allstate, Mondelez International, and more
These case studies (along with a bunch of career openings, new hires, and fantastic upcoming events) were featured in today’s edition of SocialMedia.org’s Big List. You can sign yourself up using our handy form below.
- Mondelez International VP of Global Brand Strategy Eliza Esquivel shares how their social media success is due in part to “muscle memory.” >> Digiday
- IBM’s Director of Social Strategy and Programs, Ethan McCarty, is commended for the program’s clear employee social media guidelines. >> Forbes
- Allstate Director of Integrated Marketing Communications Jennifer Egeland talks about the social strategy for their Mayhem spokesperson. >> Ad Age
- Wells Fargo has launched social reputation command centers where their social teams can monitor sentiment and respond to criticism more efficiently. >> Business 2 Community
- Walgreens’ PR and Digital Communications Manager for Duane Reade, Calvin Peters, explains their Facebook contest asking customers to show off their Halloween hosiery. >> Mobile Marketer
- Dunkin’ Brands CMO John Costello shares why social media, mobile, and traditional advertising fit so well together for the company’s recent #MyDunkin campaign. >> Adweek
- Tide has launched a seven-part Halloween campaign using Vine to spoof classic horror flicks. >> Social News Daily
- Sierra Cook, Anheuser Busch’s Bud Light Platinum Brand Manager, and Doug Terfehr, Pizza Hut’s Global Director of PR, discuss the importance of using simple images in social media. >> Forbes
- Toyota has invited 15 social media influencers to test drive their Corolla for a week and document their experiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, and Tumblr. >> Mediapost
- Taco Bell is teaming up with the NBA to create a “Buzzer Beaters” social media platform to feature winning shots at the last second of a game. >> Brandchannel
Disclosure: Mondelez International, Allstate, Wells Fargo, Walgreens, Dunkin’ Brands, Tide, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Toyota are SocialMedia.org members (and awesome ones at that!), but even if they weren’t, we’d write about them anyway.
We will never, ever release your email.
- Social media job openings and new hires at Analog Devices, Barnes & Noble, Honda, and [...]
- SparkScore (The Social Net Promoter Score): A methodology for measuring social customer loyalty — Live [...]
- Quantifying the impact of social media initiatives — Live from the Measurement Pre-Conference
- The one social number you need to know — Live from the Measurement Pre-Conference